GLOBUS 2021: Journey Through the Holy Land with Jordan - Faith-Based Travel (TGE)
14 Day Tour from Tel Aviv to Dead Sea
Call (847) 593-6700 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246675
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Tel Aviv||Welcome to Tel Aviv! This evening, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Sea of Galilee||JAFFA Guided walking tour in the ancient port.CAESAREA Guided sightseeing includes the Roman Amphitheater and the Crusader fortress. MEGIDDO Orientation tour before driving to Mount Carmel.MUHRAQA Photo stop en route to Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee. 118 mi / 183 km (B,D)|
|Day 3||Sea of Galilee||CANA Guided visit.NAZARETH Visit to the Church of the Annunciation and St. Joseph's Church. SEA OF GALILEE CRUISE See the ancient fishing boat. Free time this afternoon and evening. 39 mi / 62 km (B,D)|
|Day 4||Jerusalem||. MOUNT OF BEATITUDES Visit the site where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount. TABGHA Visit the Church of the multiplication of loaves and fishes and the Church of St. Peter's Primacy.CAPERNAUM Orientation tour followed by free time. MAGDALA Orientation tour followed by free time. JORDAN RIVER Visit the Baptismal site.BET SHE'AN Visit the Ancient Roman Archaeological Site. 134 mi / 216 km (B,D)|
|Day 5||Jerusalem||EIN KAREM Visit the Church of St. John the Baptist and the Church of Visitation. BETHLEHEM Visit the Church of the Nativity.JERUSALEM Visit the Garden Tomb. 34 mi / 55 km (B,D)|
|Day 6||Jerusalem||JERUSALEM Guided walking tour of the Old City includes Mount of Olives, the Via Dolorosa, and the Garden of Gethsemane. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, see the Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, and the Tomb of King David. (B)|
|Day 7||Jerusalem||JERUSALEM Free day. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jerusalem with a visit to the Israel Museum and the Holocaust Memorial at Yad Vashem. This and other options throughout your tour are available for purchase at MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 8||Jerusalem||MASADA Cable-car ride to the clifftop fortress of Masada. DEAD SEA RESORT Free time this afternoon to float in the Dead Sea before returning to Jerusalem. JERUSALEM Farewell dinner this evening. 125 mi / 200 km (B,D)|
|Day 9||Amman||ALLENBY BRIDGE Drive across the Bridge to Jordan. JERASH Visit the majestic Greco-Roman site. 75 mi / 120 km (B,D)|
|Day 10||Petra||WADI RUM 4x4 Jeep tour in the desert and receive a keffiyeh,- a local headscarf. PETRA Free time. 273 mi / 440 km (B,D)|
|Day 11||Petra||PETRA Guided walking tour of the site featuring the Siq and the Treasury, made famous in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Free time for lunch, followed by tea service in a Bedouin tent. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Petra with an excursion to Little Petra. This and other options throughout your tour are available for purchase at MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGo mobile app.|
|Day 12||Dead Sea||KERAK Visit the Crusader castle. Free time for lunch.WADI MUJIB Photo stop. 200 mi / 322 km (B,D)|
|Day 13||Dead Sea||BETHANY BEYOND THE JORDAN Orientation walk.MADABA Visit St. George's Church & the Madaba Archaeological Museum. MOUNT NEBO Orientation walk. 75 mi / 120 km (B,D)|
|Day 14||Dead Sea||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (The nearest airport is Amman.) (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).