Like your coffee with two creams and two sugars? That's a 'double-double' in neighboring Canada and don't you forget it! Doubling the fun from Washington D.C. to Quebec City, this unforgettable panorama tour of the Eastern U.S. and Canada explores the cultural and historical differences between two fascinating North American regions. From New York City to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, you'll take a bite out of the Big Apple, taste the freedom of Philadelphia, savor the monuments and museums of Washington, D.C., and sit down to a farm-to-table dinner with an Amish family. You'll also enjoy the refreshing mist of breathtaking Niagara Falls before immersing yourself in the varied Canadian cityscapes of Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City. The final course? A journey through the marvelous mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire with guided sightseeing in Boston. A scenic harbor cruise and an authentic Italian handmade cannoli in Beantown are your just desserts. Two extra days in the 'City That Never Sleeps' makes this Eastern U.S. tour an absolute dream. Enjoy a narrated, skyline harbor cruise with close-up views of Manhattan's iconic sights before floating down Fifth Avenue, through Central Park, under the marquees of Broadway, or wherever else your cosmopolitan compass takes you.
Call (847) 593-6700 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15593691
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 16 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||New York||Welcome to New York City! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Washington, DC||NEW YORK CITY Orientation drive en route to Philadelphia. PHILADELPHIA Orientation tour and free time to explore. WASHINGTON, DC Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||Washington, DC||WASHINGTON, DC Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Vietnam, Lincoln, and Korean War Veterans Memorials, and photo stops at the White House and Capitol Hill. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 4||Lancaster||WASHINGTON, DC Scenic drive en route to the Amish town of Lancaster.LANCASTER Visit to an [LF] Amish family farm includes a traditional dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls||LANCASTER Scenic drive through the Appalachian Mountains into New York state en route to the Canadian Niagara Falls. NIAGARA FALLS Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Toronto||NIAGARA FALLS Sightseeing cruise below the falls. Scenic drive through Lake Ontario's 'Golden Horseshoe' en route to Toronto. TORONTO Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes two city halls, the Ontario legislature buildings, the university, and Chinatown. Free time this evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Toronto with dinner atop the CN Tower. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 7||Ottawa||TORONTO Drive to Ottawa.OTTAWA Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||Ottawa||OTTAWA Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Canadian Mint, the Governor General and Prime Minister residences, National Arts Centre, Parliament Hill, and the Rideau Canal. Remainder of the day is free. (B)|
|Day 9||Montreal||MONTREAL Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Seminary of St. Sulpice, and a scenic drive to the top of Mount Royal. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 10||Quebec City||QUEBEC CITY Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 11||Quebec City||QUEBEC CITY Sightseeing with a Local Guide in Quebec City (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) includes the Place d'Armes, Place Royale, and the Plains of Abraham. Free time this afternoon. See Montmorency Falls en route to dinner on [LF] Ile d'Orleans. (B,D)|
|Day 12||Boston||QUEBEC CITY Scenic drive through Vermont and New Hampshire includes the White Mountains' Franconia Notch State Park en route to Boston. BOSTON Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 13||Boston||BOSTON Guided sightseeing includes Freedom Trail's Boston Common, the Old State House, the Old North Church, and Faneuil Hall. Harbor cruise to see Bunker Hill Monument. Sample an authentic handmade [LF] Italian cannoli. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner in Boston's North End. (B,D)|
|Day 14||New York||BOSTON Drive to New York City.NEW YORK CITY Free time late afternoon and evening. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B).|
|Day 15||New York||NEW YORK CITY Free day includes a scenic New York harbor cruise. (B)|
|Day 16||New York||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).